You with the big heart and the worried thoughts about whether you have what it takes to make a real difference.
- To be the supportive boss – and still have a backbone.
- To be a leader in your community – without getting burned out.
- To keep your head up and your heart strong – in the face of injustice and oppression.
- To have genuine clarity about your purpose in the world – even as the chaos of modern life swirls around you.
You matter. Hugely.
In ways you can’t possibly know, as your passion and perseverance radiate out into the world, joining forces with others’ in a great delta of change.
It will take every. Single. One. Of. Us. Including YOU.
So what do you need to nurture and grow the lovely channel for change that you are?
Not only is it your birthright, it’s important.
I can help you figure that out. Often, I can help you create and access those resources, inner and outer. I invite you to engage with new frameworks, new perspective, courage and confidence.
Whether you’re seeking a leadership coach to help you navigate a big opportunity, a nonprofit leader looking to support and develop your staff or board or a service-driven practitioner of mindfulness, you’re welcome here.
I look forward to getting to know you in all your glory and struggles.
Organizations I’ve worked with as a coach, teacher and/or facilitator
- Child Care Resources
- Child Care Aware of Washington
- College Spark Foundation
- Communities in Schools of Federal Way
- Communities in Schools, Lakewood
- Digital Learning Commons
- League of Education Voters
- Life Center NW
- Providence Hospice of Seattle Foundation
- Saint Francis Hospital, Federal Way
- Saint Joseph Hospital, Tacoma
- VOCAL Consumer Mental Health Services
- Kellogg Foundation, New Mexico Office
- Low Income Housing Institute
- NARAL Pro-Choice Washington
- Northwest Justice Project
- One America
- Pacific Village Institute
- Pride Foundation
- Providence Hospitality House
- Refugee Women’s Alliance
- Social Justice Fund
- Susan G. Komen for the Cure, Puget Sound
- Phinney Neighborhood Association
- Potlatch Fund
- Community Voice Mail National Office
- Eastside Baby Corner
- Austin Foundation
- Friends of the Children, King County
- Girls on the Run, Puget Sound
- Safe Crossings Foundation
- Salish Sea Expeditions
- Seattle Youth Garden Works
- Teen Feed
- Whidbey Children’s Theater
- Youth in Focus